Monday, May 27, 2013

More May

Just some fun pics from May.   Avery after playing at the park one afternoon.
 The kids watching "Octonauts" and having a snack.
 
 During a night flying week, Geoff got to go with us to gymnastics.  

She is ready for her stamp.
Afound the boys' belts one day and Geoff put it on her.  She wore it all day and even napped with it.
Last week I went to a fundraiser tea where my friend Katie was the guest speaker.  She was Miss America 2002 - how cool is that?!!  She came over after the event and pulled out "the crown" and put it on Avery.  How many people get to have a photo with Miss America while wearing her crown?!   So fun!!  

 The boys T-ball season started last week.  We have had gorgeous spring weather but the last (I'm hoping) random cold front moved in that night of our first practice.  And we missed the first game.  We were so cold and rushed that night this was the best pic I have.
I almost couldn't get the boys out of the car.  They are pretty resistant to try new things...but they got out and thankfully saw a few kids from kindergarten and were on board.  Wyatt even said afterwards "I love this and want to play it forever and ever."  They really liked running the bases.  Their coaches were great and actually taught them what to do...I was worried they would just jump in and start playing so that helped a lot.  It is just a 6-week season so we could see if they liked it.  A liked playing (and falling) on (and off) the bleachers and wearing the boys' helmet.

No comments: