J and W's preschool had their annual outing to a park to fly homemade kites, play a fishing game, and have a picnic. Geoff met the boys at the school to help with the kite-making while I was at a dental appointment. It was also Avery's first time in a swing. Big day folks.
The kites flew great.
This picture. There is something about it. Seeing my baby boy in a big boy's body. I tear up when I really look at this picture. Where did those long legs come from?
So proud of you.
And proud of this guy too. And blessed by this sweet baby.
Here is the crew showing off their fishing skills:
We were really fortunate the boys had their same amazing teacher and a really great group of kids in their class. Here they are rocking out their tie-dyed shirts they made at school. 

No comments:
Post a Comment