Thursday, November 3, 2011

October Wrap-Up

I feel like every month is flying by! Especially when I pulled out of the garage this morning to take the boys to school and it was snowing! Goodness. Geoff and the boys have been busy...I feel like I have had a successful day if I do one other thing then hold the baby and feed the baby. But that is how it should be right? The boys are obsessed with a show called "Jake and the Neverland Pirates". Here is a picture (excuse the bad lighting) of them watching the show. J will sing the theme song and they both will run off and play with their pirate ships calling one "Jolly Rogers" which I guess is Captain Hook's pirate ship on the show. We save the show to DVR. The other morning W told Geoff "if we run out of Jake and the Neverland Pirate shows we can watch some more on wwdotcom. There are games there too." Wow. I guess those commercials do work.

Here are the boys' pumpkins Geoff carved for school. J played with his pumpkin and it broke into three pieces. So Geoff stapled it back together and I think it probably turned out even spookier with the stapled-effect! Halloween night.
The shark trio.

And some pics of A. Her eyes are still blue but I think they will end up turning either hazel or brown.She wants held all.the.time but sometime she will look into the playmat mirror for a couple of minutes.
4 weeks old already!


I love this picture. She looks like quite the thinker.

No comments: