Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Day


Someone just passed her hearing test first try! Happy day.

3 comments:

The Nicholsons said...

Yay!! Wonderful news :)

Lisa G said...

you must be relieved! she is gorgeous and looks like geoff to me. hope you're feeling better. it must be twice as hard taking care of everyone when you're feeling sick! oh, and my hat goes off to Papap! Looks like he was such a big help...i could never leave the girls with their Pops, they would end up eating dirt for dinner!

Leslie said...

I'm just catching up on all of your "new little sister" posts. She is beautiful! So many sweet moments with the littlest one and her big brothers. These are great days! I hope you're getting at least some sleep...it was always the toughest part of having a little one for me. Somehow we get through it :) I'm so happy for you guys! She is a beautiful little girl.