Wednesday, February 16, 2011

SiLLy BiLLiEs

I have been trying to use "manual" more on my camera instead of "auto" so one night I told the boys to make some funny faces for me for practice. They went crazy posing like they were in a photo booth or something...
Something...

Don't hurt yourselves!


Hy cha yah ma!



On a later note, they always fall asleep with their lights on in some precarious positions. Sometimes they are asleep on a stack of books, or the other night...W must have gone potty, then fell asleep trying to get his one-piece jammies on because Geoff said he was asleep with just his arms in and nothing else. I didn't get a picture of that though. Here are a couple of pics I did get...the one of J is funny...he must have got a hold of Geoff's patches and fell asleep with one right over his chest.

2 comments:

Amber said...

They are TOO funny! Yay for manual mode!!

Leslie said...

So Sweet :)