Thursday, November 19, 2009

"I was shot by VUE and lived to tell about it..."


Oh how we are going to miss Genya and VUE Photography. I wish I had a teeny tiny itty bitty bit of her talent! Here are some of the images from an afternoon with her at Watercolor.






5 comments:

pheather said...

Oh, my goodness. You'd better buy a house with a lot of wall space because you're going to need it to hang up all of these awesome pictures! I don't know how you'll decide which ones to display - they're all so wonderful! I love the second one with the boys on the bench and one has his arm around the other. And the balloon one. And the family shots. I could go on and on!! It is so great that you have these photos to cherish forever, even if you have to leave Genya. :(

Unknown said...

LOVE the pictures. Can't decide b/w photographers talent or the beauty she had to work with!! Beautiful family! I think the balloon pic is my face...and the lollipops...and...:)

Mindi said...

Has she EVER taken a bad picture?! Seriously, they are so gorgeous! I so wish we could have had her take our's while we were there! You've got so many great memories in the pics you've had done!

Leslie said...

What wonderful pictures of the boys and the family! She really captures your personalities with her photography!

Jones Family said...

GREAT pictures!! I definitely love the lollipop pics- they are so cute. Her photography is so bright and colorful, and of course you have a beautiful family so that helps!