
We had some pictures taken by our favorite photographer Genya. I feel like as long as we live within a few hours of her-we have to take advantage and get her to take our pictures. The pics turned out better than we could have imagined. You know you're in trouble when you "favorite" over 45 images on her website. She is FABuLOUS. I just want to put her in my pocket and take her wherever we go. Here are some of the images...at least the ones that I could upload-some won't fit due to Blogger's size limit. The rest you will have to wait and see on our Christmas card. Speaking of Christmas cards, I vowed to only use ONE picture and keep things simple. Well, impossible. There were just too many pictures to choose from some I made another whopper card. I couldn't help it. Merry Christmas!
She picked the perfect location. Geoff and I vowed to get out to the beaches more and explore while we live so close.











3 comments:
The pictures turned out really good! Hope you guys have a good Christmas.
Love the pics!
Beautiful family!!
Post a Comment