This morning J walked up with his little truck and said very seriously "how how how"...and I had no clue what he wanted. I offered him a strawberry. No. "How how how". Then I realized that he was saying help...he needed help flipping the truck bed open.
I think if it wasn't first thing in the morning I would have figured it out sooner.
Speaking of J, here he is on Friday...filling my big shoes:
2 comments:
yippee! that's great that he tried to say help. and you are NOT slow, just lacking on a little bit of sleep.
That's so funny. Jude talks ALL the time, and I think I know what he's saying about 75 percent of the time. So when I can't figure it out I do the same thing, "Do you want some rice cakes honey?"
I'm with you on the sleep thing too. Your boys sleep less than mine though! I don't think I will ever recover from the many, many hours and hours of sleep I've lost since I became a mom. Good thing they're cute, and they better damn well take care of me when I'm old!:)
Post a Comment