Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Joy....

is being so full and content you could just fall asleep while you are eating dinner....


is looking deep into those eyes

is reading and snuggling with the boys before bed....

and seeing them when they first wake up (J busted in to their room while W was still napping..."wake up!")

is going to the park

and finally, joy is looking back to see how far they have come...I can't remember them being so tiny...look at J's little legs....


I am sitting at a card table in our now empty house. The big moving truck took it all away yesterday...except of course the computer..and the boys' cribs and high chairs and some suitcases. The boys loved running through our empty living room squealing and hearing their echoes. They make me laugh.

It is almost 80 degrees outside and I am wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I cannot believe it is December and I have had to turn the AC on a couple of times this week. If is wasn't for the Christmas music on the radio, our neighbors' Christmas lights, and a big beautiful real Christmas wreath on our door (thanks again Emily!)...I wouldn't know it was almost Christmas. I even moved the wreath to the inside of our front door so I can smell it and look at it since it is our only holiday decoration.

Not much else to report. I will be working on the house a little and keeping the boys out of trouble until we leave in a little over a week.

No comments: