Monday, July 30, 2007

Welcome home Daddy!

Hmmm...what's new? My parents were in town last week, Geoff returned home from a week out of town and the boys are so great! Here are a couple of pictures of the boys when they saw their daddy after his trip:




I am trying to come up with creative things to do this week-it is so hot outside it is hard to do anything after 7 a.m.! We manage to squeeze in an early a.m. walk on most days though. I skipped this morning though-with the humidity, it felt like 97 degrees before 9 a.m.! Uggggg

Both boys seem to have gotten a lot more hair-and teeth! I think all 4 upper center teeth have broken through on both guys...

Here are a couple of pictures from the park last week:
W leaning on a turtle:

J smiling from his swing:

No comments: